As always, I’d like to begin this week’s post by thanking all of you awesome people who’ve followed, liked and/or commented on my blog!
For this final post of 2018, I’d like to share with you the full list of books I read this year. This reading year is the first time I was able to read 50 books within the year and I am BEYOND thrilled about this accomplishment. It’s been on my bucket list for forever and FINALLY, I did it.
***note: As stated last year, I count my reading years from Christmas day to Christmas Eve of the following year. Why? Because I almost always receive either books or gift cards to bookstores for Christmas and want to begin reading the new material right away. What better time to begin the new reading year than when I’m most excited to read.
- Captive Prince: Book 1 of the Captive Prince Trilogy by C.S. Pacat
- Pet: A Captive Prince Short Story by C.S. Pacat
- Oleander House: Bay City Paranormal Investigations Book 1 by Ally Blue
- Spanking the Boss: An Office Kink Novella, Book 1 by Hunter Frost
- Family Ties: Bartlett Boys Book 1 by Poppy Dennison
- Bite Me: Kitchen Gods Book 1 by Beth Bolden
- Captive Hearts: Deviant Hearts Book 1 by A.E. Ryecart
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Fence: Comic Three by C.S. Pacat
- Fence: Comic Four by C.S. Pacat
- Teaching Tenderness: Forever in Middlebury Book 1 by Brittany Cournoyer
- Owned by T.M. Chris
- Dancing with Danny: Royally Gay Book 1 by Alice Boyce
- Love in Overtime by Sloane Easton
- Tied Up by the Boss: An Office Kink Novella, Book 2 by Hunter Frost
- Loser Takes All: Up-Ending Tad, A Journey of Erotic Discovery, Book 1 by Kora Knight
- Test of Endurance: Up-Ending Tad, Book 2 by Kora Knight
- Sideline Submission: Up-Ending Tad, Book 3 by Kora Knight
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- Catch Me: Kitchen Gods Book 2 by Beth Bolden
- Heroes for Ghosts: Love Across Time Book 1 by Jackie North
- Fence: Comic Five by C.S. Pacat
- Fence: Comic Six by C.S. Pacat
- Fence: Comic Seven by C.S. Pacat
- Radical Hearts: Deviant Heart Book 2 by A.E. Ryecart
- The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau
- The Flesh Cartel, Season 2: Fragmentation by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Flesh Cartel, Season 3: Transformation by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau
- The Flesh Cartel, Season 4: Liberation by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau
- The Flesh Cartel, Season 5: Reclamation by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau
- Vanilla Clouds by Roe Horvat
- Fence: Comic Eight by C.S. Pacat
- Red Hot Internet Publicity by Penny C. Sansevieri
- Credence by Delphia Baisden (pre-copyright read-thru)
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Honey From The Lion: Love Across Time Book 2 by Jackie North
- Savor Me: Kitchen Gods Book 3 by Beth Bolden
- Fence: Comic Nine by C.S. Pacat
- Fence: Comic Ten by C.S. Pacat
- Your First 1,000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book by Tim Grahl
- Book Launch Blueprint: The Step-by-Step Guide to a Bestselling Launch by Tim Grahl
- A Dying Machine by Mark Tremonti and John Shirley
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings #1.5) by Mackenzi Lee
- Soaring Past Death by Morticia Knight
- M/M Romance Tropes: What They Are and How to Use Them to Plan, Plot, and Market Your Book by Lyss Em
- A Kiss Before Christmas by A.E. Ryecart
- Worship Me: Kitchen Gods Book 3.5 by Beth Bolden
- BFF by K.C. Wells
- Company for Christmas by A.E. Ryecart
- Deep Under by Tanya Chris
- The Proof Is In The Pudding by Nic Starr
- Sing No Evil by J.P. Ahonen & K.P. Alare
- Fence: Comic Eleven by C.S. Pacat
- Fence: Comic Twelve by C.S. Pacat
Finally, at long last, after YEARS of saying I wanted to do it, I’ve read fifty books in one year’s time. Well, fifty-five, as you can see. This goal has been on my bucket list since I was in college and I’m proud to say that I managed to do it before I turn 30 next year.
I’ve definitely read many different things this year, from comics to a graphic novel, from marketing to self-help, and of course, my beloved gay romances.
If I had to name my favorite read of the 2017/2018 reading year, I’d choose the Flesh Cartel series, which I have already reviewed HERE. If you can handle the darker stuff (and I mean DARK), I highly recommend it.
With my own book being published on March 1, 2019, as well as writing more, I’m scaling my 2018/2019 goal back to twenty-five books for the year. If I hit higher, awesome, but twenty-five has always felt like a respectable number without getting excessive. And believe me, this year felt excessive at times.
All that said, don’t forget to check out my book, Credence! Releasing on March 1, 2019, it is currently available for digital preorder via Amazon, HERE.
Have a Happy New Year, everyone! Talk to you in 2019!